We offer a full Gas compliance service for importers of caravans and campers to NZ Standard. To be sold and used in NZ imported recreational vehicles must have a gas certificate and compliance, just as they need electrical certifications and compliance. Other countries in the world do not seem to police their caravan manufacture, but we at Gaslink want you to be safe and the appliances adjusted correctly to give you many years of enjoyment. 

We also certify, install, and carry out maintanance on gas pipework and appliances in local and retro caravans and campers. Many older caravans/campers need to be brought up to current standards to ensure safety and correct functioning of appilances.

Requirements for importation of equipment in caravans are listed at: