IGP NZ Ltd is a family owned and run business that was founded in 1964 by Eric Share who manufactured gas and electric appliances. The current owner, Eric's son Stephen, took over in 1998 and took the business in the direction of plumbing and gasfitting.
At Gaslink we have a workshop with experienced Gasfitters who are available to discuss issues and suggestion solutions, and a well stocked store filled with commercial and domestic gas components and spares.
We are here to help the Gas Industry with products and information to make your life simpler.
Stephen, who is the manager, is a certifying gasfitter, plumber and an ESS approved practioner.
Mark, is our Sales and purchasing officer. He is familiar with all the stock we have and will be able to help you with sourcing parts for those troublesome appliances and give you a quick verdict on an appliances viability.
If you require information in regard to a unfamiliar product check our existing parts/appliance pdf's or contact us and we will do our best to find the information.
Our main services include:
- Selling gas components and fittings
- Importers of Hwa Young regulators and ODE Solenoid Valves
- Gas appliance repairs (such as BBQs, fridges, patio and indoor heaters, and camping cookers), maintanence, LPG conversions, and NZ compliance for imported appliances.
- Coffee machine conversion to LPG and LPG coffee machine maintenence, installation and repair.
- Caravan, food trailers, recreational vehicle gas appliance repair, maintanence and installation and NZ gas compliance for imported recreational vehicles.
- Self containment
- Gas hose repairs, custom made BBQ hoses and bayonet hoses
- Gas appliance manuals and information library
We are the service agents for Dometic, Masport, Glen Dimplex and Applico
IGP NZ Ltd also has access for parts for:
Ariston, Award, Baumatic, Classique, Dometic, Fisher & Paykel, Masport, Miele, Parmco, Smeg, Viking as well as many others.
Also we have a wide range of second hand and new portable appliance spares for BBQs, Patio Heaters, Camping Cookers, Lights, Cabinet Heaters.
Physical and Postal Address:
27 Elgin Street
Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm, Saturday 8am to 12pm, Sunday Closed.
Landline: (03) 366 6610
For invoices and accounts: email@example.com
Bookings and all other queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
-We do not have a mobile unit so all services are provided instore and in our workshop.
Terms of Trade: